Tuesday, March 07, 2006

DARGH!

DARGH!!!
Sorry I have to yell a little bit :) So this evening we were going to really do a test version of the experiment. So all day I worked really hard, and stressed and worked some more. Then at 19.30 Francesco calls me that he is ill! It is ofcourse not his fault, and he seems like the kind of person who only stays in bed when he is very ill.. But man! It is no fun to work so hard and then not be able to do the experiment! Not that it was completely finished ofcourse hehe.. But then we could have tested whether the design was ok or not.. Oh well, it will happen someday probably :) Pfff I've worked the full 12 hours now, so I guess we will be going to eat something soon and sleeeeep. More soon...

3 Comments:

At 3/08/2006 09:55:00 am, Blogger Marin said...

geluk bij een ongeluk?

 
At 3/09/2006 12:21:00 pm, Blogger Xiricou said...

mwah.. en Presentation is irritant!! Grrr ;)

 
At 3/12/2006 10:29:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grmbl. Wel genoeg slapen, he linetje?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home