Sunday, February 26, 2006

good things

Yesterday I was so happy when I found out that the shops are open untill 20.00h on saterday evening! (instead of 17.00h in our little country) Everbody was walking in the streets, so I joined them, hurrying off to the bookstore I discovered on friday with some english books! Because I already realised that the one book I took with me would be finished by the night (and so it was) I quickly needed a replacement.. How else could I survive the sunday? So I found a suitable book between all the crimenovels and to my delight I found another bookstore a little later, where I asked whether they had any english books. And so they did! An even better and more elaborate (than the 10 books before) collection of english books :). They btw have a lot of bookstores here in Pisa! :) My goal is to buy and read at some point in time an italian book :) And when I walked a bit further I found (yes girls you are not going to believe this :P) a Zara! (reminded me of the one in Rome hihi). So then I felt totally happy :P I even had a semi-decent meal with sandwiches with tomatoes, mozzarella, basilicum and olives.. Much better than bread with nutella :D That's what happens when you don't have a kitchen :S
I have also talked with Francesco about the possibility to stay here some months and then work in Maastricht for some months.. It is ofcourse possible to work something out, but what, where, when is still very unclear (so don't all get your hopes up ;))
Oh and I really have had the most weird dreams friday..a lot of them.. I dreamt that Floor and I were trying on some very cool clothes (I should have remembered them and then designed them) and (weirdly enough) Robbie Williams was a friend of us and we were showing the clothes to him and then I made out with him hahaha (and I don't even like the guy haha) . And I also dreamt that Joanneke (my sis) was was hinding my ring (the one I always wear on my middle finger) in food, for some kind of reason, but I don't remember what it was (what was the reason Lammie? :)) And I dreamt lot's of other absurdities hahaha..
Maybe it is the house... However, I quite like it with the nuns, they are not from italy btw, because amongst themselves they speak some kind of arabic language.. I think one woman who talked to them was from Libanon. But the whole place kind of reminds me of grandmothers and grandfathers, it has that smell in the house and the towels also. Haha now it sounds bad, but it actually is quite nice :)
Ok this was an update with all the nonsense.. Today and yesterday I missed home so much, especcially all my friends and family, because here it is so quiet still.. Tonight I am going to have pizza with Lucia and here friends, so that will be a nice experience I think :)
Enjoy the carnaval everyone in Maastricht and around :) And the rest, have a nice week!
xxx

4 Comments:

At 2/26/2006 10:56:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ZARA! Ja PTVER! snif :(. kwil ook een zara. Ik kom je opzoeken, ik zal wel ff mailen maar ehm, mag ik de 6e april komen?

 
At 2/27/2006 09:54:00 am, Blogger Xiricou said...

*poging twee* blogger werkt heerlijk.
Ja ik denk dat dat wel kan, wacht wel nog heel ff, als het goed is krijg ik binnenkort (een deel van) Francesco's rooster, dus dan weet ik iets meer over wanneer ik in Pisa en wanneer in Maastricht ben..

 
At 2/27/2006 10:34:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Een zara he? haha dat is natuurlijk waarom floor je op komt zoeken, haha just kidding:) Veel plezier vanavond!

 
At 2/27/2006 07:40:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha Linetje,

Ikke jaloers op Zara (niet op making out with Robbie Williams :-)). Zou heel cool zijn als je over paar maandjes weer gezellig tijdje in Maastricht bent! En eet smakelijk voor straks.

-x-
mar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home