useful or not?
I don't know whether this will have been a useful trip at all scientifically, but at least I got to go to my first Italian party: Lucia's graduation party! I thought it was very sweet of Lucia to invite me.. I went together with Ilaria.. We bought her two books: memoirs of a geisha, and the curious incident of the dog in the night-time. Both in Italian ofcourse.. It is funny that Ilaria reminds me sometimes of Anne. She has also these kind of african things in her room, and other nice international stuff and pictures.. Also when writing the congratulation-card she is first protesting that she doesn't know what to write and then she comes up with this very original thing or our two brain that are thinking something (nice drawings) haha and the activity is then analysed with ICA (Lucia's thing) (not very realistic, but the idea counts hahaha) and then it says Congratulations! Haha it thought it was just very Annesk.. (Hihi that's a compliment Anne!!)
The party was very nice, and actually quite similar to dutch party's.. Lot's of people, lot's of talking and nice food and drinks.. Best home-made sangria I've ever had! And a big big graduation pie! I was the "special guest" aka the only international one aka lot's of looks haha. But I chatted nicely with Ilaria, Letterio and Lucia.. Even tried to understand some italian ;)
Haha Ilaria drank her first alcoholic beverage (some punch with a little alcohol in it), but the sangria went a little bit too far for her! Cute.. Water is actually the best you can drink when it is this hot!
Tomorrow I will go to the beach with Ilaria (even though I forgot my good bikini in Maastricht doh!) And then back to work again on monday!
Btw I was only kidding a bit in my last post.. I am ofcourse very happy for Lalo that he is getting married (as I am for Marije, just want to say that one more time ;) ) I am happy if something good happens to someone I care for.. :) As for the others.. They are the same as always. Sometimes life feels so incredibly cyclic.. But this time I'm kicking the cycle and getting out of it hahaha..
Anyway, I go to help my boyfriend now..
Ciao!
Oh btw here are finally some (old) pisa pictures:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Aline.deBorst/2006_03_06
http://picasaweb.google.com/Aline.deBorst/2006_03_07
Hopefully some other pictures will follow sometime ;)

5 Comments:
yaay! eindelijk foto's! Grappig, dat veel mensen zichzelf er altijd vergeten bij op te zetten. En je nieuwe italiaanse vrienden enzo... Waar ben je nou? ;-)
ja dat het leven een cyclus is wordt immer meer duidelijk...
@Marije: Die foto's zijn van een keer toen Lauran hier was en de meeste daarvan heeft ie gemaakt toen ie in zn eentje door Pisa aan het lopen was omdat ik aant werk was. Dus daarom sta ik er niet op :P Verder heb ik ooit zelf ook nog wel wat foto's gemaakt (niet digitaal) maar die moet ik nog inscannen (en dat kan niet in Pisa) dus die komen ooit nog wel ns.. :)
@Marin, heb jij ook cyclische ervaringen dan?
(en nee dan bedoel ik niet diƩ cyclische ervaringen voor de grappenmakers onder ons :P)
Tuurlijk, iedereen heeft cyclysische ervaringen, denk aan exvriendjes (brs), maar eigenlijk op alle niveau's
Dat moet je me dan nog maar even via de mail uitleggen :P
Post a Comment
<< Home