*tease*
I just want to tease you all for one second and say that the weather here today is beautiful!! The sky is blue, the sun is shining and it must be at least 15 degrees, because when i walked to the hospital this morning I could not keep my jacket on, it was too warm!
Hehe :P
I was beginning to think that my flatmates were a bit scared of me, because they always go away whenever I come in and start to cook or something (hahaha so it could be because of a different reason :P) , but yesterday I watched soccer together with Vito (the girls were out). Yes you read it correctly, I watched soccer..! :P So that was kind of nice, we didn't talk much with the whole language-barrier-thing ;) but still it was a bonding attempt haha..
Today it is quite here, Francesco is again to Napoli and Lucia will come at 2, so I have to morning to myself to work.. So let's do that hehe..
[edit] 12.49u
By the way, for those who are not familiar with blogs... if you want to leave a comment, you don't have to be a member or anything, just go to "comments" at the end of each post, then type something in "leave your comment", and then "choose identity" -> other or anonymous, whichever you prefer, then you can just leave your name.. Just for the n00bs among you ;P
[/edit]

4 Comments:
ok ok zo kan ie wel weer, hier is het 8 graden en super zonnig en opweg naar de uni kon ik mijn handschoenen niet aanhouden, zo warm was het haha!
Hehehe.. Ik heb net lekker in mn longsleeve een wandelingetje buiten gemaakt :P
Maar no worries er komen al wolken aan.. Is altijd hier 's middags.. ;)
tja die language barrier...
is er geen leuke italiaanse cursus in de buurt ofzo, leer je internationaal mensen kennen die vaak erg open voor contact staan en ook italiaans willen oefenen.
of vraag lucia of iemand anders om een soort van prive-cursusje (playful) en betaal ze met een lekkere maaltijd :-)
jaloers jaloers :-)
-x-
mar
Post a Comment
<< Home