Monday, September 25, 2006

changes

So with my permanent stay here in Maastricht and the increased feeling of detachment I decided to make some changes.. First of all, I took the day off on thursday and decided to completely change my room. I moved almost every piece of furniture, took all the stuff out of my closets, sow (wat is de verleden tijd van zagen??) off a piece of my table (multiple pieces actually) etc.. It's still a mess. But cool, different. I also decided to cut my hair, 'cause I was tired of my "cute" long hair. So now it's short and messy :) (Not as short as Marije's though ;)) Pictures will surely follow some time.. :) Ohno, now actually :) http://picasaweb.google.com/Aline.deBorst/NieuwHaar
Ghehehe..
With work I have now started a new analysis, (Granger causality) and my family was so nice to stand model for my face stimuli :) So I'm finally going somewhere..
I've also started a photography course at the Kumulus, since it was always a bit of a passion of mine. The first lesson was a bit disappointing, because the other participants are really reálly beginners. Never took any photographs, don't know what kind of camera they own, but always wanted to learn. I mean, I am also a beginner, but i've always taken photographs.. But maybe it will be fine, let's see! I'm at least very happy to do something new and creative, because I feel like there is no depth in my life at the moment and I hate that..
So lot's of new things!

16 Comments:

At 9/25/2006 03:16:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and this is not supposed to be cute? --> picture, haha stiekem komt het toch wel naar boven :)

 
At 9/25/2006 03:18:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

misschien dan toch maar iets in 3D doen?

 
At 9/25/2006 03:40:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maarruh, als ik het nog niet had gezegd, oi wordt beetje dement geloof ik, je nieuwe haar staat je goed.

oops wel veel comments zo, krijg je als je ze niet kunt editen :)

 
At 9/26/2006 11:07:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Misschien ten overvloede: je nieuwe haartjes zijn cool! :D
Blije jij door veranderingen ook btw... :)

 
At 9/26/2006 12:58:00 pm, Blogger Xiricou said...

Hee er zijn toch nog mensen die mn blog checken!
Haha@ Marin.. 3D ja :)
Thankzors guys!
En ja voel me wel weer vrolijker zo.. Leuke muziekjes zijn ook goed.. Nou mn kamer nog afmaken :S

 
At 9/27/2006 11:10:00 am, Blogger Marije said...

woei! dat staat je leuk! yippie, short hair rules!!

voelt goed he :-)

 
At 9/27/2006 12:17:00 pm, Blogger Xiricou said...

Heerlijk :-)

Twee kort geknipte meisjes :-)

 
At 9/27/2006 12:25:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

me short hair have too just like marieketje :p there's just too bloody many of us ey :p .

En er zijn ook nog altijd mannen die het mooi vinden, wahoe :p .

 
At 9/28/2006 11:20:00 am, Blogger Xiricou said...

Ja dat viel me ook op, daar ze altijd zo aan het zeiken zijn dat lang haar mooi is en niks anders.. :) Maar heb alleen maar complimentjes gekregen (hoewel je ook niet echt verwacht: wat is jouw haar lelijk zeg!) Maar dan krijg je vast een opmerking van: Oh heb je je haar geknipt (en dan niets haha). Alleen Michael had zo z'n twijfels geloof ik. En Giancarlo en Francesco waren er heel trots op dat ze uberhaupt gezien hadden dat ik mn haar geknipt had hahaha..
Nou Marin nog weer ff laten kortwieken en dan zijn we allemaal kort! hihi

 
At 9/28/2006 05:49:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jaaaaaaaaaaaa marien oooook!!!

en dan met zijn allen zaterdag naar de coffeelovers :)

 
At 9/29/2006 09:07:00 am, Blogger Xiricou said...

Alleen kunnen Marije en Marieke dan niet mee :P

Maar ben helemaal vóór chicas naar de Coffeelovers :)

 
At 10/01/2006 05:33:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ja, maar dan moeten ze wel komen natuurlijk :)

 
At 10/02/2006 12:32:00 pm, Blogger Xiricou said...

Ja tsssssss.. Wat heb je nou aan zulke chicas? :)
Maar ach wij kunnen ons ook nog wel van 14.00-18.00 vermaken niet? *gniffel* *donker wordt*
Vond het iig erg gezellig! Vind zaterdagmiddagjes bij de coffeelovers wel voor herhaling vatbaar..

 
At 10/04/2006 10:18:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ja ik vond het ook erg gezellig en ben zeker in voor een herhaling, deze zaterdag weer? :)

 
At 10/04/2006 11:41:00 am, Blogger Xiricou said...

Hehe das eigenlijk niet zo'n slecht idee als we toch hier zijn..
Moet alleen nog ff hard nadenken over waar ik / wij allemaal een tent vandaan gaan halen.. Of gewoon hopen dat het niet regent :P

 
At 10/05/2006 11:46:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oja, voor de week erna, bij anne's feetsje... hmmm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home