Friday, March 24, 2006

rainy

Yes you can all rejoice, today the weather is like the inside of my head: grey and rainy..
Pffff this morning I felt ungood, I tried to sleep a bit longer because I was so tired, but I still woke up at 8.15, and I tried to sleep more but only dreamt weird and woke up with the feeling I wanted to be home.. Luckily when I arrived at the hospital (late) Lucia and Ilaria were there, so I was happy, because I expected no-one to be there.. I'm having a very bad cold, thanks to the dutch weather, but right now I feel like I'm becoming really ill (yes again).. First I thought it was just the cold and my mood, but now i'm starting to feel increasingly unwell, so maybe tomorrow I should stay in and not go to work.. However, this weekend I can use the Brainvoyager dongle (a 'key' that makes Brainvoyager work), because we have only one at the moment, and Lucia is constantly using it for her work. So now that I am doing some things again with Brainvoyager (with the BOLD latency mapping) I should take the time that Lucia or Ilaria are not using it.
I got some tips from Lucia and Ilaria where to get a bike, they even suggested that we could go somewhere (it's not near) together to look for a bike for me, so that is very nice of them :)
Ah and two of my flatmates (the two girls) are moving! By the 1st of april.. So maybe that is why they run away every time I come in.. No but seriously, maybe they are really to shy to talk to me because they don't speak english and I don't speak italian (we try a bit in both languages), but I am not imagining it, when I come in, they finish whatever they are doing and go to their rooms.. They are very nice though, just not very.... well.. spontaneous (and neither am I) But well, so they are moving, I hope that some other nice people will come in their place.. We'll see!!
Thanks to Lucia and Ilaria and some nice MSN conversations with Joanneke and Marije I'm feeling a lot better now though ^_^ (mentally not physically hehe) A bit more hopeful hahaha.. I should have some patience with myself, but as you all know, patience is not my strongest point :P

4 Comments:

At 3/24/2006 04:57:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Als je echt ziek bent kun je maar beter niet gaan werken, ook al is het misschien wel zo praktisch gezien de dongle enzo. Je zult merken dat je toch alleen maar minder efficient wordt omdat je lichaam gewoon goed moet uitzieken.
Wat mijn mammie altijd zei: 'ziek is ziek'
Zo weer genoeg gemoederkloekt, heel veel succes met je bui en veel beterschap!

 
At 3/24/2006 06:22:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ow babes, wat doen we toch zo ver weg....regen, narigheden....nog even en dan maken we samen pisa onveilig, hang on !!

 
At 3/24/2006 07:01:00 pm, Blogger Xiricou said...

^_^ thanks! We will :) Kunnen we samen op zoek naar een Irish pub en snakebites ;)

 
At 3/25/2006 04:28:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jij niet spontaan? das dus echt grote onzin! komt gewoon door taal en als je al snel gaat verhuizen ga je niet zo snel meer bonden enzo. en dan komen er weer nieuwe huisgenoten!

en wel uitrusten en beter worden, gewoon lekker in je bedje gaan liggen. en msn'en.

en veel succes met fiets vinden, is vast super cool om met dat mooie weer straks lekker naar je werk te kunnen fietsen!

knuffel,
mar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home