Tuesday, March 28, 2006

less = more?

Maybe I will try to write a bit less, because this blog is more becoming my diary than a general info page.. It's not much use if I write everyday that I miss everyone so much and I miss my home and I miss everything, because then everyone will worry about me and that is maybe not so good. So I will just try to manage every day here and write now and then (maybe only once every two days instead of every day! haha ;)) I just want to say that I really appreciate all the comments, mails, text messages and msn-conversations.... so keep up the good work! ;) Because if there is one thing I want (and what makes me happy), it is to stay updated with everything that is happening to all of you!
xx

7 Comments:

At 3/29/2006 12:21:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neeee... niet minder schrijven. Wat moet ik dan lezen als ik me verveel... :(

 
At 3/29/2006 01:26:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

liniki, we gaan naar de Rome, ik heb het bevonden: tis daar veel warmer dan hier, in London en in Pisa.
Rokjes mee, 20 graden en terrasjes here we come!

-hostel zoeken? :p -

 
At 3/29/2006 10:10:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wil ook! biew

 
At 3/29/2006 12:35:00 pm, Blogger Xiricou said...

ojee het is ook nooit goed.. schrijf ik teveel, schrijf ik te weinig.. Ik zal wel een tussenoplossing bedenken :P
En goei plan efje! Ik ben all 4! Me like Roma.. Is het daar echt warmer? En in welk hostel zaten we ook al weer toen we Japs gingen opzoeken? ;)
En Marin kom ook! we gaan toch in het weekend, kan je best mee ;)

 
At 3/29/2006 02:42:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha ja als de vliegtickets niet zo duur waren :)

 
At 3/29/2006 04:06:00 pm, Blogger Xiricou said...

sja das niet mijn schuld.. Doet ryanair niet aan goedkope tickets dat weekend? biew.. ;) Misschien moet je dan toch maar voor de beginners brainvoyager cursus gaan en in juni (samen met Mariekje!) mij komen opzoeken ;) Zeg tegen Peter: ja ik had dat segmenteren toch nog niet helemaal begrepen, mag ik nu gaan? :P

 
At 3/30/2006 10:16:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bovendien, een blog is toch een online dagboek?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home