Monday, February 12, 2007

party, party and party some more...!

Wauw what a weekend.. On friday we had this cocktail party at Alard's place.. Almost everyone dressed up really nice.. Guys look so handsome in suits ;) And everyone brought cocktails ofcourse! Really tooooo much hehehe. I think with all the booze that is left we can throw another party :) Not sure whether I will put the pictures on my picassaweb account, apparently some of the pictures were quite shocking (not to me, but maybe because I was on them and know that nothing special was happening hahaha).

(..and some days later..)
Poeh, old news already, it's almost weekend again! Hehe I'm sooo slow..

Last sunday we were supposed to go walking with some people from work.. But because there was a 90% chance on rain we decided to do it some other time. Instead of that we went to have lunch at the NOT-Coffeelovers aka the Cubico. Mart, Alard, Marin and me were the only ones of the walkinggroup there, but it was nice! At Cubico's they have "italian" dishes, with italian names, because it is supposed to be hip. But when I asked the waitress about the cioccolato on the menu, asking whether it was real italian cioccolato, made from chocolate and nót chocolatemilk and she comfirmed this and came back with two... yes.... chocolatemilks.. I was kind of disappointed (a lot hahahaha). Then we went to Floor's concert with the university orchestra. Marin and I took Alard along, because I made an extra reservation, just in case. It was a really nice concert, the childrens matinee. Which made it also more interesting for the "big kids" hehe. I really like seeing people play their instrument live, so ofcourse it's great to see and hear a talented friend play ;). Afterwards the four of us went to Alard to pick up some stuff from the party and stayed there, drank tea, made some nice improvised food, drank wine, had nice discussions and to top it off went to Michael's birthdayparty to drink whiskey and discuss some more.. :)
I couldn't have spend my weekend better.. hanging around with the people you like, having crazy and serious discussions, getting wasted, don't sleep all night, dance, being close, taking pictures, laugh your heart out..

Too bad that there are mondays then again ;)

[edit] for your entertainment, some pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/Aline.deBorst/Cocktailparty
[/edit]

12 Comments:

At 2/20/2007 02:35:00 pm, Blogger Marije said...

volgens mij is mijn vorige comment verdwenen... ik zei:

"nou ben ik wel erg nieuwsgierig naar die foto's!!"

:-)

 
At 2/21/2007 11:28:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jaaaaaa de foto's zijn goed!!! :p

*getalenteerd? U MAKE ME BLUSH :P *

 
At 2/21/2007 03:00:00 pm, Blogger Xiricou said...

Dat comment heb ik inderdaad niet gezien :) Ik zal wel een selectie maken van de foutste foto's ofzo :P Ik heb alleen die foto waar Marin Alard spankt nog steeds niet.. :P
En ja getalenteerd Efje, face it :P

 
At 2/21/2007 03:14:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ja Floor je was erg goed, zo inspirerend dat ik mijn alt-fluitje weer tevoorschijn heb gehaald. hmm spanking pictures éh nog niet... Vond het ook een erg geslaagd weekend :)

 
At 2/21/2007 03:51:00 pm, Blogger Xiricou said...

Zowww heb er ff wat geupload.. Veel plezier ermee ;)

 
At 2/22/2007 09:39:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wanneer is jouw volgende concert Marin? :)

 
At 2/23/2007 12:43:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nog even oefenen...

 
At 2/23/2007 05:21:00 pm, Blogger Xiricou said...

Waar staat Marin te zingen dan?
I misstet it..

 
At 2/23/2007 05:21:00 pm, Blogger Xiricou said...

Waar staat Marin te zingen dan?
I misstet it..

 
At 2/26/2007 02:39:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

neehee, een blokfluit concert!

 
At 2/27/2007 10:52:00 am, Blogger Xiricou said...

Ohhh het was een compleet ongerelateerde comment.. Vandaar dat ik het niet echt snapte :P Misschien moeten we alle blogs maar niet als MSN vensters gebruiken (vooral die van Marije niet iig)

 
At 2/27/2007 03:12:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tr00 *oops, again :p *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home